1. When clients register with 24FxCloud they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
2. Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
3. The Client will be given the Company’s banking details to transfer funds to his trading account via the Company’s website, or may place an account funding order in electronic (placed using the Company website’s interface) or written form.
4. When funding his account, the Client shall use the Company’s current banking or electronic wallet details, received at the Company’s website only and effective on the payment date. Current banking details mean details received within 24 (twenty four) hours prior to payment. The Company cannot be held responsible for the funds which the Client transferred using banking details different from current, and does not offer investigation and refund of Client’s payment and cannot credit these funds to Client’s trading balance. Trading deposit funding orders may be issued, and current banking details may be received in the appropriate section of trader’s web entry on the payment day.
5. Company reserves the right to reject a request for withdrawal in case of an explicit intention to exchange customer funds from one payment system to another.
6. Account balance funding using a third person credit card is prohibited.
7. If case of funding by using Visa/Mastercard, withdrawals can be done via bank transfer, or by using a specially issued Master card, sent to client by ordered mail.
8. All rights and obligations of the Company and the Client represent a long-term commitment, which remains in force up until the Company receives a Client’s notice of termination of this Agreement or closing his trading account.
9. Company cannot be held responsible for non-fulfilment of any obligations involving quality of online communication of information to the Client terminal or use of information, software, and interfaces of websites which do not belong to the Company.
10. Client realizes that any market recommendations and information communicated to the Client by the Company, its representatives, or third parties do not constitute as an offer to make operation/transaction, (money that has been traded can’t be refunded).
11. Company may request from Client a confirmation of accuracy of the personal account data for a due diligence and in the event of a withdrawal request. Company may request a notarized copy of the Client’s ID and the document proving his place of residence. Inability to provide requested documents may result in the Company’s refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the Client’s current trading account and cancellation of all trading orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Company must notify the Client about the reasons for the above decision. Company also may reject such Client’s new registration in the future.
12. Client agrees to provide all documents and notices, notarize documents, and take all other actions which the Company may request in accordance with the Anti Money Laundering Policy
13. In case of double registration of the same Client, the Company has the right to cancel duplicated registrations, cancel opened positions and withdrawal requests. All duplicated accounts will be frozen for investigation purposes.